16.9.11

Hey sailor - late night shopping


Ridiculously high stiletto at wanted shoes.
Love the design except not a fan of the snakeskin look



Can see soooo many people wearing these type of shoes to the formal
Not going to lie, it would be kind of nice to have a pair of
cinderella heels


Looking for a pair of fitted knee high boots
these are obviously not the ones for me



These shorts are $80 from Cue
Never realised but there are actually some pretty nice things in there
I honestly have never gone inside
and now I can't stop thinking about them. 


Me and R got restless in Factorie while S looked for clothing so he dressed 
me up in a fedora and a faux fur ...thing




These boots are a tad cute
To be honest I have never been in the factorie store either

late night shopping at miranda westfield is always great


wearing -  Witchery green bat wing top, sportsgirl skirt & daria boots from wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment