31.3.12

window shopping

Obviously I will be doing a lot of shopping when I go London but I actually don't have a lot of basic things like nice jumpers, singlets, short dresses and shoes. And other things of course. 
So lately I have been going into different shops and doing some research because sadly all my friends are at uni or working during the week days so I am slightly lonely and bored.

This was my day window shopping at Miranda.


SES: Ok so I don't usually shop here, and there is a good reason why. I literally found a pair of tights that could be good and a red cardigan. Moving on...


Payless shoes: Most likely my favourite shop in Miranda. Absolutely fell in love with those black bad boys <3



Yes I know, I desperately need to get my tattoo redone.


Spendless shoes: The shitter version of payless. I am looking at all the high heeled boots as you can see. Seeing which ones I like the best.





Just Jeans: Have some really nice winter stock. Love the fur vest but there was only medium size available. The mustard jumper is amazing and dying to buy the $200 leather jacket with fur. The blue shirt is also ridiculously cute while the white lace dress makes me look like someone out of mad men.










Rubi shoes: Not a fan of the shoes on offer this season but love the accessories. The socks and jewellery but especially the red wrap around scarf and red beret. 











Betts shoes: Only 2 pairs of shoes caught my eye, which is a let down in a shoe store.



Tattoo: Absolutely fell head over heels for the pretty lilac shirt. Shame it only came in size 12 and 14. Was considering buying it to wear unbuttoned just because I was that much head over heels for the colour but it seemed a waste, especially if I was to pay $60 for a shirt that didn't fit. The dress I only tried on because it was on sale. Definitely not for me.




Equip: Has some really cute winter accessories. I am currently hunting for a new handbag. 




Forever 21: Has become a bit too "mature" for my liking, but I did find these nice tights. But i have jeans the same colour so it would be a bit of a waste.


Novo: Fell in love with these knock off $90 JC's






Temt: Didn't spend too much time in here but I love that white shirt.


Glasson's: The bag, the singlets, and the long black skirt must be mine.



Cotton on: The jumper's were ok but I adore the short dresses they have in stock currently. Ridiculously cute especially the red swallow, red singlet and white small polka dot dresses.









I will post what I actually bought in another post 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment