7.4.12

Penpal // Soulmate

What I received from my pen pal Georgia McLay who I met off tumblr (Condura) I call her bambi.
This is so amazing. Words can't describe the happiness with this package.










2 notebooks and a union jack box which I love.
The places notebook is empty and the pink notebook is full of letters from Bambi to me.


A film camera which I sent her to take photos on. YES ring because she is amazing and knows my best friends are yolanda and saya e.g. yes.


A stunning feather necklace, photobooth photos of her and her best friend, a gem stone which I sent to her and it brought her good luck so she sent it back to bring me goodluck. She actually forgot that I sent it to her haha.






Bar secrets of London, she knows me too well.




Follow her tumblr. We became best friends through messaging eachother on tumblr and became pen pals through that. I have been friends with her for over a year now. And it kind of sucks because I am moving to london in 2 days now and I have no time to finish off the package I was going to send to her. 
But I will try my best.

Check out her Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment