17.11.12

Garnier BB Cream Review Part 1




Ok so I did a bit of research on this "miracle" cream to see what all the hype was about and decided to try it out. So BB cream is basically a great way to save time and look great at the same time through the combination of benefits from skincare, sunscreen and makeup all in one nifty tube. Now I tried the Garnier Miracle Skin protector, so I looked up the website for some more information. 

Garnier advertises that this product:
1. Hydrates for 24hrs
2. Evens tone
3. Corrects blemishes
4. Boosts healthy glow
5. UV Protection SPF 15

And can be found in supermarkets, pharmacies & variety stores for a pretty reasonable price of $13.95.

I purchased Garnier BB cream Miracle skin perfecter for combination to oily skin in light.
To find out what cream is best suited for your skin type go to Garnier BB Products


This is what the website tells me about what I bought:
Designed for oily to combination skin, our NEW BB Cream Oil Free is the daily all-in-one solution that controls shine, minimizes pores, moisturises, unifies, protects and covers your imperfections leaving you with instantly flawless matte skin......delivers a hybrid formula that combines long-lasting 24hr hydrating care with a light touch of make-up for instantly flawless, matte skin.

ONE PRODUCT TO DELIVER 6 INSTANT BENEFITS
1. Controls shine & matte finish
2. Minimises pores
3. Corrects blemishes
4. Evens complexion
5. Hydrates
6. UV Protection

After 4 weeks**:
- Skin is less oily
- Pore appearance is minimized
- Imperfections are visibly reduced
- Skin radiance is improved

Dermatologically tested. Oil-free texture. Non comodogenic.


* Self-assesment, 62 subjects, evaluation with the product on
** Clinical study, 42 subjects, evaluation of bare skin after 4 weeks.


I will do another post in 4 weeks to tell you how it went. But for now you can see what the difference is in appearance. Oh and when I went to the shop I got excited seeing my favourite flower so I bought them, Pink Peonies. I really need a smaller vase or more flowers.






And my nails look ridiculous I know, but I had just gotten them done with black shellac and I tried to put little gold crescents on the bottoms. Turns out nail art is really hard. Kudos to all you artists out there. 




Before. Just washed my face and cleaned my eyes so I'm nice and puffy and red.




Half/ half, can you tell which is which?



Full face with no other makeup





Before and after



And now accompanied with Elizabeth Arden Blush and Mascara, and Mac Fluidline eyeliner








I like how it feels, it is very light and not sticky. I usually use Garnier moisturiser with MAC foundation on top but due to my current economic crisis I am cutting back on a few luxuries. I like how it feels and I have now been wearing it for about 5 hours and it has lasted pretty well but to be fair I didn't do much moving around or anything like that. Well I am off to work now so lets see how it holds up.


Will be back in 4 weeks with a verdict.

With Love from....

Home
xx





1 comment:

  1. You're stunning Erica without any make-up!
    Please have a look at my blog and see if you like it I'm new :)
    skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete