11.5.13

Last Day at MC


Last Friday was my last day interning at Marie Claire. 


#fashionfridays


Cutest bracelet





Dying to get a roll up leather sandwich bag


Caitlin <3


The Friday girls




Interning at MC was such a great experience. Although the best thing about it was getting to spend my Fridays hanging out with these two babes. Fridays just won't be the same. And Triple J dj sets won't sound half as good as they did in that little foxhole.



Top / Glassons
Skirt / Cotton On
Jacket 1Topshop
Jacket 2 /  New Look
Shoes / Wanted
Socks / Topshop
Necklaces / Sportgirl



We ended up getting an extremely generous early mark which turned into a spontaneous mini trip to the Ksubi sale at Moore Park. 


I didn't have much money on me as usual, but I was able to get the shirt I have been dying to get for so long. See more in later posts. A perfect ending to a great few months at MC. 
xx


erica

No comments:

Post a Comment