2.7.14

purple like acai


Today I am the youngest I will ever be, I am so much more to learn and experience. The world is at my fingertips and I want to to let my soul open up to world and everything it has to offer. I want to dye my hair, make new friends, learn different languages, take more photos, eat better food, love more strongly, feel more deeply, and be the best version of myself that I can be.



First things first lets eat some good healthy food to help prepare my body for Splendour.



Luke and I went to the Drive in Movie at Blacktown. We saw transformers 3, Dinosaurs and robots, could it get any better? We ate sweet chilli philly, american hot dogs and I tried my first twinkie, it was awful.



So happy to be able to use my new picnic basket. I love it so much. Thankyou Kmart. 



Met up with my friend Christian for coffee. He has such a beautiful apartment. Can't wait to move out to a loft/ studio style apartment. One day...





Picnic with the girls before Yol flys away to Cambodia/ Vietnam/ Thailand, basically the whole shebang, 



I have such an obsession with picnics.
Here is a list of things that you need if you are having a picnic:
. Sweet Chilli Philly
. Crackers
. Carrot and cucumber sticks
. A salad
. Chocolate and lollies
. Homous and Tzatziki 
. Shapes
. Grapes
. Cigarettes and Coffee



The amount of selfies I take with my dogs is coming close to the amount Miley takes with hers. Just give me 5 more adorable puppies and a singing career and I will be a happy girl.



What I put in my smoothies:
. Kale
. English Spinach
. Frozen mango
. Frozen blueberries
. 1/2 a banana
. Passionfruit
. Carrot
. Cashews
. Frozen blueberries
. Almonds
. Chia 
. Linseed



I think I am getting better at making breakfast bowls. So filling and so tasty!




Hope you are all having an amazing week. Will be posting more really soon. Need to catch up with everything that has happened so far this month <3




erica

No comments:

Post a Comment