10.11.14

Night Noodle Markets


Obsessed with my @peninsulasurf x @thesnakehole shirts. I need like 5 more so I can have one for every day of the week!





Outfit for Night Noodle Markets. Loving Docs and socks.




Not sure if they are paper cranes or paper birds.



This whole festival is pretty much designed for instagram photos.












I had Laksa and shared some Pork Dumplings with Saya. It was all fun and games until I slurped my Laksa too hard and it went right in my eye. I was leaking out of one of my eyes for a good 15 minutes. But other then that the food was amazing!





Meow Meow Meow



Found this baby echidna at the front of Luke's house the other day. Apparently it lives there. Looks like Luke does have a pet after all.




I have been spending a lot of my time at work practising latte art. I am not very good at it. And it has taken me a whole year just to start caring what my coffee looks like. Here are some of my ok lattes.







I can't get the start of my Rosetta's right.




This was the last shift with my babygirl Xanthe. Already miss her cuddles and ridiculousness at work. She was a ray of sunshine, and she is sorely missed.









erica

No comments:

Post a Comment