14.1.15

Platinum blonde


Being overwhelmed by sunshine and the fact that it is 2015. Here's to a happy and healthy year being the best me I can possibly be.





Tips for being happy
Step 1:  Spend as much time as you can with animals, in particularly dogs.



This is my best friend's sister's new baby Daisy, and I am so obsessed. She hurts my heart. I don't think I have ever known a more clumsy dog, it is kind of amazing.





Step 2: Fix dat hair gurl! I don't even know what colour it was.





Alien baby





Hair on fleeeck



Step 3: Spend more time with your best friends doing things that are completely normal. Like playing UNO in a cafe on her lunch break.





Step 4: Indulge in the sweeter side of life every once in a while (AKA Treat yo self)





Step 5: Play with makeup like you used to when you were younger. It always puts a smile on my face.







Step 6: Play Cards Against Humanity, just do it.





Step 7: Relax, take it eaaassssssssyyyyyy



And then go to work and spend the whole time looking forward to finishing so you can do all of the above again with the added bonus of a little bit of pocket money.




erica

No comments:

Post a Comment