29.1.16

VI. Nicole Millar NYD at Carousel


Going off probably one solid hour of sleep from New Years Eve I was up and getting ready for my babygirl Nicole Millar's performance at an event called a Day in the Hampton's at Carousel.



Let's just say we were not in our finest form that morning.




This absolute babe nailed her set, I was so damn proud of her. She has worked so hard and it has massively paid off. Her EP Tremble that she just released recently can be found on iTunes and Spotify. And she will be touring soon!! Details in the image below. 








Nicole killed her set and was now ready to get crunk with us to bring in the New Year.





My girls who stuck with me through everything. Couldn't thank them enough if I tried.


We did not realise the theme was a day at the Hamptons. We would have dressed more snobby and sophisticated if we knew. I don't think I have ever seen that many Kookai dresses in one room, and I went to the Kookai runway show! Meanwhile we are here with our ASOS and Missguided outfits as that is all we can afford. Here's to the uni student life!





It had been 2016 for less then 24 hours and I had already gotten way more drunk then any resolution could prevent, had very little sleep, had three outfit changes, lost my voice, watched a fight, tasted pepper spray because we were standing too close (it was not ok), saw the craziest eyebrows I will ever see, sung along with a band at this pub, went to an overcrowded after party for 5 minutes, kissed two boys, drank copious amounts of coconut water, collected multiple bruises from unknown places and got to spend the beginning of the year with the two most beautiful souls I know. I couldn't be happier.



erica

No comments:

Post a Comment