1.5.16

Nicole Millar Tremble Tour


For more so called #hoefilter selfies add me at @yeswanderlust



When you can't decide between your fitbit and your casio so you just wear both.



My new favourite lunch spot. Thankyou to Lily for introducing it to me.



Trying out all the sauces.



BLUSH at Central Park has everything you could ever imagine for your face or skin needs.



These are the masks I picked up. 



Becoming one with my surroundings at the Adidas store.



After uni that day I met up with Dre and we headed to Nicole's show for her Tremble tour at Beach Road Hotel.


























As usual, she completely slayed it on stage. So proud of her, for someone who used to be so shy, she really does radiate confidence when she is on stage. It's where she belongs.




Being weirdos in the creepy hotel rooms upstairs.



Rockin out in Nicole's new merch hats that you can buy at her new website!




The next day was a whole lot of outfit repeating in Bondi. Lucky I always keep supplies on hand depending on where my nights will take me.



Playing dress ups with Dre at General Pants.



Laksa at Hokka. Nowhere near as good as Thai Splendid at Miranda, but it's a satisfying meal.


Catch ups at Blackwood Pantry. This was my first time going there and it is well worth a visit. I had the strawberry ricotta toast and an apple, aloe vera, mint and cucumber juice. Nicole had the Turkish Poached Eggs. Both of our meals were amazing and massive shoutout to the staff at Blackwood for helping us keep our puppies entertained and not thirsty. 






Another night, another date.



Took my date to Nicole's second Sydney show at Plan B (formerly known as Goodgod Smallclub).





We had an amazing night and Nicole killed it on stage as always. She even had a cake brought up to her on stage by her management team which was so sweet. And I stole a poster which is now looking well at home in my room.






Another day at uni, another meal at Spice Alley. This is Gado Gado. I haven't eaten it since I was in Bali. It's basically satay sauce on top of vegetables and tofu. Although the entire meal depends on whether or not the sauce is deadly. This one was not the best. It was a bit too chilli for my liking. My mission is to try as many meals at the Spice Alley as I possibly can before this semester at Uni is over.



erica

No comments:

Post a Comment